Meet the Bagleys – not your normal family. There’s Ma Bagley, the matriarch of the Bagley family and a retired jewel thief. There’s Rhoda Bagley, following in her parents footsteps, new to the crime scene, but working her way up in the ranks. And then there’s me… Sam Sherman Bagley, Jr. You can just call me Sam. I just want a normal life and a nice family, but frankly that’s just not a possibility when you live with criminals and ex-criminals. All I can say is crime never pays, and it always hurts the people closest to you. That’s what my dad told me on his dying day. I’m determined to live by a higher code of honor. We’ll see how that turns out.
My Life with Criminals (MLWC) follows the lives of the Bagley family – Ma, Rhoda, and primarily, Sam. This was the first Sims family I ever played with when I started The Sims 3. This is also the very first (unpublished) story I wrote with The Sims 3. I have a fond regard for my early days. Sorry, I didn’t know how to fully use cheats to get rid of the thought bubbles or plumbob when I first played.
- Prologue: Meet the Bagleys
- Prologue, Part 2: Meet the Bagleys
- Chapter 1: Sam’s Rejection
- Chapter 2: Rhoda’s Rejection
- Chapter 3: A Bagley Family Outing
- Chapter 4: Sam’s Disgrace
- Chapter 5: Sam’s Acquaintance
- Chapter 6: Rhoda’s Late Night Liaison
- Chapter 7: Sam’s Best Day
- Chapter 8: Sam’s Laundromat Lady
- Chapter 9: Sam’s Acceptance
- Chapter 10: Sam’s Night in the Park
- Chapter 11: Sam Helps a Friend
- Chapter 12: Sam Gets Robbed
- Chapter 13: Sam’s Dilemma
- Chapter 14: Rhoda’s Deal
- Chapter 15: Sam’s Negotiations
- Chapter 16: Rhoda’s Get-out-of-Jail-Free Card
Coming Soon! My Life with Criminals: From Riverview With Love.