I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award from two different Simmers – RipuAncestor of The Fey of Life and Senna of Racket Rotter Chronicles. Both blogs featured talented writers with awesome stories. Fey of Life follows the delightful tales of Lynn and her supernaturally gifted brother. Racket Rotter Chronicles follows Sinbad Rotter and Shark Racket’s complete devotion to one another and through the ups and downs of their relationship in the middle of a pretty wacky family. You should check these stories out.
I am honored to accept and receive these awards. 🙂 Thanks again, RipuAncestor and Senna. I must say it’s a wonderful SimLit community I belong to – and I thoroughly enjoy supporting other SimLit writers and reading the wide variety of stories out there surrounding the one thing we all have in common – The Sims.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
7 Random Facts About Myself
In the spirit of keeping with the title, I’ll try to share ‘versatile’ facts about myself…
- My favorite thing to read is mysteries. I particularly enjoy Joanna Fluke, Catherine Coulter, John Grisham, Agatha Christie, and Dee Henderson.
- I love to sing. My favorite thing to sing is jazz and Broadway showtunes, but I also enjoy singing complex spirituals.
- My favorite season is autumn. I love boots, scarves, sweaters, pumpkins, apple pie, changing leaves, Thanksgiving season.
- I enjoy baking, especially cookies of any kind. You name it. I’ve probably baked it.
- I am a Star Wars geek… and I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Darth Vader one of the greatest movie villains of all time. The only thing keeping me from the Dark Side is probably Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon, although when I play Star Wars: The Old Republic (TOR), I play an imperial agent.
- I’m a firm supporter of healthy, strong marriages, and I have a ministry I’ve created to promote, strengthen, and encourage young wives.
- My favorite coffee additive is hazelnut syrup. Can’t get enough of that stuff. 🙂
Without further adieu… in no particular order…(and my sincere apologies for not linking to all the sites… not sure what happened… it’s fixed now!)
- Rainbow Sims #BuildNewcrest Challenge
- Castellon Legacy
- Disney Legacy
- Friendsfan’s The Benders
- The Blount Legacy
- Dear Bully
- Munch Ado About Nothing
- There Goes the Neighborhood
- Lisa’s Insane Asylum Challenge featuring Snow White
- CathyTea’s Whisper